Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday night chit chat


  • http://halfdozendaily.typepad.com/my-half-dozen-daily/
  • Reading: notorious Nineteen by evanovich. So funny! Trying to read Vince Flynns  
  • Watching: I'll be watching Castle in a little while.
  • Listening to:nothing but my son is listening to Irish music.
  • Baking/Cooking:let's see, we had southern fried tofu, a tiny ham, macaroni salad, beans, and I did make a cheese cake.
  • Happy you accomplished this week:paid some big bills, our property tax!
  • Looking forward to next week:pay week!
  • Thankful for today: just to feel good! 
  • Bonus Question: Do you wear slippers around the house?actually I always wear a slip on shoe, I can't go barefoot at all anymore, so I always have some sort of shoe on.
  • Thanks to. Carla's 1/2 dozen daily!

3 comments:

  1. I'm always looking foreword to pay week! Anonymous said...
    http://wp.me/p2dJgx-n2


    Please prove you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your comment on Carla's blog about not being able to link. If you use the "compose" rather than the "html" view when writing your post, you can just click on the Link button. It offers you a pop-up screen where you can enter the name you want your link to have (say, Half-Dozen Daily) and then further down the place to enter the full link (like you have in your post above). If you give that a try and it doesn't work, let me know what's happening and I'll see if I can figure it out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I replied and just realised I replied to you on my own blog. So just in case you don't check back over there, here's what I said.
    "This blog is on blogger, too (blogspot and blogger are the same thing) so anything I have, you should probably be able to do on yours as well. Some things are only available with certain themes but the theme I use is pretty basic, mostly because I prefer to spend my time reading blogs and writing than tinkering with settings.

    To add a list like mine just go to Design and then Layout. Click on add a gadget (at the moment you have two gadgets already there, the blog archive and your profile). There's one I use is called link list, but I notice that now there is also one called blog list available. Just add and then you can copy and paste your links into it. Don't forget to save when you're done (I think the button says save arrangement). You can preview before saving to make sure it looks the way you want it to as well. Hope that helps."

    ReplyDelete